Monday, June 30, 2014

1 2 3 & 10 minutes!

Getting stuck in an elevator with a beautiful girl has been the part of my fantasy whenever I stepped into an elevator. A beautiful girl in white midi with perfect chiselled features, sharp eye contact....whoa. The train of thought isn’t yet over and what I see next is more fascinating. Don’t know how to handle, what to say and even whether should shut my mouth or let it open, how to even ask for the photo with him. Not that there is no one else but the irony is I am so utterly single to click selfies that I never bothered about having a phone with front cam!
The lady luck of my fantasy is with me today that the lift is stuck, the same lift I engineered before 10 minutes...The same lift into whom SRK ventured while it was about to launch.
Me: Hello, sir!!!
SRK: Hello dude.
I can feel like am at the North Star and my heart is pumping the river of blood, not just the stream.
SRK: O gosh! What happened to this lift! Sigh!!
Me: (with the fear of getting sacked from the job) Helllllllo Sirrr!
SRK: Hello. What happen top this elevator?
That’s the sign of a good actor, it seems. He must have noticed my crumbled expressions and sweat drops on my forehead and has got the hint “This nerd is an engineer”.
Me: (with immense wonder) how do you come to know, sir, that I am an engineer???
SRK: (smiling) that’s on your ID card, dear!
Huh? Embarrassed I thought it’s on the forehead. But he soon comforted me.
SRK: Well, like you Mr. Engineer I am also wondering why is the elevator stuck? What’s your name?
Me: Into...I mean Ishant, sir.
SRK: you look like a typical engineer. You drive the elevator ‘nuts’!
Slight laughter prevailed.
Me: Maybe a bad one...
SRK: But smart enough to have me and the lift stuck.
Amid the stuck elevator, I find myself stuck too. In haste, I dare to offer the handshake.
He reciprocate the same gesture with much warmth in his autograph that literally goaled me!
ASAP, I posted the photo on FB, Twitter and instagram with a status of “being on cloud9”.
Meanwhile, I summarily explained the technicalities of why are we stuck in the elevator. And figured out that it will take around 8 minutes (specifically more accurate than usual) to get out from here.
Me: Can your men supply pizza if you are stuck for longer?
SRK: Have chewing gum. It will delay your appetite. Well pizza! So they can paste me to it and toss up?
Me: Hahaha...What will you prefer to watch football or IPL, if they both are LIVE?
SRK: Football, if you are referring to the WC.
Me: And what if both your favourite teams reach the final? I mean one in football, another in IPL.
SRK: I’ll send you where you would wish to be and watch the other match, sir.
Me: Hahaha... Don’t worry. You can still sort friendship with Aamir and have his tata sky + record set up!
SRK: Haha...
Me: I have never been to the live match. But your energy in stands seems to enlighten the place and where ever you go. What’s the secret?
SRK: Have the passion for your work with “let’s do it” thought. You will find immense energy.
Me: (smiling) Do you feel yourself closer to Allah with your energy?
SRK: Allah, the Almighty, is the energy resource. He created me. It’s His energy that He spreads through me.
Me: (smiling) you know we need energy to put this elevator in motion. But that’s different energy.
And suddenly the jerk puts on the lights and the AC. His men evacuate him and lend help to me too.
He bid “Good bye. See you” and “friend request accepted” message flashed in my phone. It’s he who accepted it.
SRK: Not only energy but my men also work to make your disturb elevator move!!
And the trio moves on...me, SRK and the elevator.


2 comments:

  1. liked the way you have imagined the whole conversation and specially the 'friend request accepted' part !! nice one :)

    http://mysundrynotes.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete